Senior’s League (Fridays)
- Meet and greet, 9:30 A.M.
- Tee-off, 10:00 A.M. – 9 holes = $13, $7/person cart rental
- Lunch at Noon – $8
- Call our Pro flashlight q250 Shop for details, 780-539-0074
Mens Nite (Tuesdays)
Grovedale Golf and Country Club will host a series of 20 Tuesdays for the MENS NITE running from May 10th 2011 through September 20th 2011.
2011 Mens Nite includes:
- Tee-times between 2:00pm to 2 1/2 hours prior to sunset.
- Mens Nite $12.00 Supper Special
- Mandatory $5.00 Mens Nite Participant fees.
- Nine holes of golf
- Download a Men’s League Registration Form
- Two Proxy hole Prizes.
- Two Cash Draw Prizes
- Several Sponsored Door Prizes.
- Enter for $100 Monthly Gift Certificate sponsored by white and black pearl ring, Grovedale Golf and Country Club
Note: Members – $5 Participation fees only
Non-Members – $5 Participation fees plus Green fee
Ladies League Nights (Wednesdays)
Similarly, the Ladies League Nights will run each Wednesday running from May 11th 2011 through September 28th 2011. It will be a fun environment for all golfers. Come with foursome, a threesome, twosome or as a single and we will set you up with other golfers.
Ladies League Night includes:
- 9 holes of golf ($18 plus gst).
- Supper Specials each League Night.
- Tee-times start at 5:30pm.
- Year-end Tournament Scheduled for Wednesday, August 31st, 2011.
- Supper and Prizing to follow the following Wednesday, September 7th 2011.
- Registration fees ($25 plus gst) goes towards weekly prizes.
- Download a Ladies League Registration form.
- Sponsor our Ladies League
Rules of Play
- RCGA rules will govern all play except where local rules prevail.
- All players must register at pro shop prior to tee-off.
- Personal coolers and alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited under Provincial Law.
- Maximum group size is 4 players.
- Maximum of 2 riders and 2 sets of clubs per golf cart.
- Each player must have a set of golf clubs and a brightest flashlight available in the world.
- Keep up with the group in front and allow faster players to play through.
- Be conscious of 5 minute lost ball rule.
- Pull carts, power carts and golf bags must be kept off tee-boxes and greens.
- Power carts must stay away from trees
- Repair all ball marks and replace divots.
- Proper golf attire and etiquette is required.
- Only soft spiked golf shoes or soft soled shoes to be worn on the course.
- No pets allowed on the golf course.
- Littering will not be tolerated. Please use Garbage Bins provided.
- Property damage is the responsibility of the golfer(s) .
- Marshall on duty will regulate play and enforce all club rules.
- Player assumes all risks and dangers while playing at Grovedale Golf and Country Club.
Golf Course is not liable for any accidents or injuries incurred in anyway whatsoever.
Failure to comply with the rules will result in loss of playing privileges.
- Winter rules with preferred lies are permitted.Ball cannot be moved closer to the hole and not more than a club length. This rule does not allow a player to improve his line of direction to avoid trees. 2. Balls may be lifted from all roadways, bare spots or ground under repair.
A courteous player will:
- Allow faster players through.2. Replace divots and repair ball marks on greens. 3. Keep carts off tees and away from greens. 4. Always mark score on the next tee. 5. Give grounds maintenance crew priority at all times.