MONDAY OF EACH WEEK – Regular Men’s Club Day. Format of play to be determined by Tournament Director.
WEDNESDAY OF EACH WEEK – Quota Format, four man teams with scoring based on modified Stableford System. Awards for front, back & total.
FRIDAY OF EACH WEEK – Two man best ball with awards for front, back & total.
NOTE: All of the above have a closest to the pin awards onpar 3’s & offer hole-in-one insurance.
MATCH PLAY – 32 players with progressive elimination based on 2 player competition. 5 week window from start to finish.STARTING DATE IN MAY. Any questions contact Francesca Bevan at (928) 639-1337.
Special Tournament Events
CLUB CHAMPION – Individual stroke play, two day event in May.
PRESIDENTS CUP – Individual stroke play, two day event in October.
SPECIAL NOTE: TO BE ELIGIBLE TO PLAY IN ANY OF THE ABOVE EVENTS YOU MUST SIGN-UP ON THE EVENT SHEETS AVAILABLE IN THE PRO-SHOP.
JOIN THE VERDE SANTA FE MEN’S GOLF CLUB ONLINE
Instructions for joining online:
- Verde Santa Fe Men’s Club
New Member On Line Instructions
In your browser enter www.diabetestreatmentguidelines.com
- Log-in with your established User Name and Password or if this is your first time log-in, Click on First Time log in and establish a user name and password.
- After establishing user name and password go back to azgolf.com and log in.
- This will take you to the Personal Information and My Member Clubs Page.
- In the My Member Clubs section you will see Verde Santa Fe Men’s Club -18 hole. Click on the box that appears under On-Line Renewal heading.
- Click on the blue box renew selected.
- Club Dues page – Click on button under Select One heading, then click on continue. Order details page shows your Verde Santa Fe & AGA dues under Your Cart Credit Card Information shows your credit card information. InCredit Card Details, enter information required, Credit Card number, Expiration Date, CVV Number (3 digit number on back of your card.) Click on Continue.
- You will get Congratulations that your renewal was successful. In the blue box to the left click on the Dashboard. It will show a confirmation that your 2014 dues are paid.
The Membership Chair will get a confirmation from the AGA that you have paid your 2014 dues.
If you have any problems please call Ewan Francis at 440-891-4331 or email email@example.com
For those without access to a computer please go to page flashlight q250 to get another way.
Welcome to the Club!
If you have any questions, call Mohammed White 928-556-0030